· Responsible for performing local audit activities within respective area, from risk assessment to plan and engagement execution;
· Involved in operational implementation projects, providing controls and risk consultancy;
· Perform the internal audit risk assessment;
· Develop and maintain the annual audit plan;
· Responsible for planning, scoping and delivering audit engagements identified in the annual audit plan;
· Responsible for the preparation of the Audit Plan Memo, Risk And Control Matrix, Half Time Review, Meeting Minutes, Issues Log, Terms of Reference (ToR) and Audit Report;
· Responsible for tracking the issues resolution;
· Report and escalate risks and issues as appropriate to Senior Audit Manager and Management;
· Ensure agreed corrective actions by Management are tracked and implemented in accordance with the timeline;
· Support Senior Audit Manager in reporting activities to Management and the Group Internal Audit organization;
· Responsible for managing good relations with Management, other control functions, external auditors, and local regulators.
· College Degree or equivalent, ideally in business administration, finance, law, insurance/financial services/ management; Internal Audit professional certification holder (e.g. CPA, CISA, CIA) or relevant technical qualification.
· Experience in the insurance business as an Auditor with 5+ years' experience in an external accounting firm or in an Audit business field and a sound knowledge/understanding of Risk Management, Governance and Controls standards;
· Familiar with CBIRC regulations and experience with audit and/or risk management in insurance companies in China will be a plus.
· Occasional travels within mainland China and Asia region may occur.
· Proficient in English and Mandarin. Able to write reports in both English and Simplified Chinese.